Welcome to APCCAL’s website.
APCCAL is an association of Associations across Asia Pacific. It was established in 2007 with objective to promote greater dialogue and knowledge sharing amongst the contact centre industry associations within the Asia Pacific region.
APCCAL was officially registered as a legal entity in Hong Kong on 2 June 2015 and Secretariat supported by HKCCA. APCCAL is a network with representation from associations located in 11 Asian Pacific countries and cities, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Below are our members :
- Australia – Auscontact Association (Auscontact)
- Malaysia – Contact Center &CRM Association of Malaysia (CCAM)
- Philippines – Contact Center Association of Philippines (CCAP)
- Singapore – Contact Center Association of Singapore (CCAS)
- New Zealand – Contact Centre Institute of New Zealand (CCiNZ)
- China – China Contact Center & CRM Association (CNCCA)
- South Korea – Call Center Information & Research Center (CIRC)
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA)
- Indonesia – Indonesia Contact Center Association (ICCA)
- Taiwan – Taiwan Contact Center Development Association (TCCDA)
- Thailand – Thai Contact Center Trade Association (TCCTA)
Every year, an APCCAL EXPO will be organized by one of the selected Member Associations for a 3-day event that include Leaders Meeting, Contact Centre Conference, exhibition, contact centre visits, networking cocktail, Awards presentation and Gala Dinner.
As our commitment to share and build strong networking across asia pacific with the spirit of communicate, share and grow. As customer we always want more and better experience. We understood it’s not easy to maintain customer satisfaction and experiences. But, with our willingness to share and exchange our research about customers, we will continue to grow together. I really appreciate for our members in various countries who give opportunities to benchmark, site visit, executive talk, and group discussions.
Business always challenge into competition, and we need to drive contact center with positive competition in this challenging economic situation. How? BPOs, technology providers, business consultant, man power providers and associations need to collaborate and become partners to build contact center capabilities to serve our customers. Help us to maximise resources for better customers life-experiences.
Last but not least, I know you come here not just sit and listen, let’s have a wonderfull life of sharing, exchange knowledge and experiences. As association, we love to listen.
Andi Anugrah, Chairman
ICCA (Indonesia Contact Center Association) with Andi Anugrah representing had been nominated for the next APCCAL Chair Association. After Andi Anugrah delivered his ideas as to how to take APCCAL forward.
A vote took place and ICCA was elected by a unanimous vote for the APCCAL Chairmanship for a 2-year term. Andi Anugrah is now the Chairman of APCCAL and would be supported by the APCCAL Secretariat.
In early 2008 a meeting was hosted by the emerging Call Centre Association of China to promote greater regional dialogue and knowledge sharing amongst the Call Centre industry associations within the Asia Pacific region. It was recognized that cooperation amongst regional associations would help to promote Asia Pacific as a location for Contact Centres. One of the outcomes of the meeting was the creation of a regional association – The Asia Pacific Contact Centre Association Leaders (APCCAL) a body with representation from associations located in 10 Asia Pacific Countries / Cities, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and New Zealand.
APCCAL is the largest association in Asia to help members, governments, outsourcers, research firms, solution providers in enhancing their results through best practice knowledge, award recognition and various collaborative initiatives. It is estimated that through the APCCAL associations membership that they cover some 2,500 organisations who occupy about 1.5 Million seats and employ over 2 Million contact centre professionals.
At APCCAL, we believe that the best way to improve customer experience for our members is to tap the collective knowledge and insights of our members. We aspire to provide leadership in the contact centre community through fostering teamwork, creating global networks, providing authoritative source of information and promoting Asia Pacific as a preferred location for contact centres. As a result, APCCAL is developing an array of services to fit various needs of our members and stakeholders. See the examples below for a quick guide:
- Recognize your Award Winners at the Annual APCCAL Awards
- Sharing best practices among members through cross boarder site visits benchmarking, seminars and regional networking
Providers and advisors
- Support your needs and help you sustain your position through promoting your products and services to our conferences, awards and networking opportunities.
- Provide you with better understanding of your clients’ needs in various countries so that your business
development opportunities will be enhanced.
Source : HKCCA