Welcome to APCCAL’s website.
APCCAL is an association of Associations across Asia Pacific. It was established in 2007 with objective to promote greater dialogue and knowledge sharing amongst the contact centre industry associations within the Asia Pacific region.
APCCAL was officially registered as a legal entity in Hong Kong on 2 June 2015 and Secretariat supported by HKCCA. APCCAL is a network with representation from associations located in 11 Asian Pacific countries and cities, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Below are our members :
- Australia – Auscontact Association (Auscontact)
- Malaysia – Contact Center &CRM Association of Malaysia (CCAM)
- Philippines – Contact Center Association of Philippines (CCAP)
- Singapore – Contact Center Association of Singapore (CCAS)
- New Zealand – Contact Centre Institute of New Zealand (CCiNZ)
- China – China Contact Center & CRM Association (CNCCA)
- South Korea – Call Center Information & Research Center (CIRC)
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA)
- Indonesia – Indonesia Contact Center Association (ICCA)
- Taiwan – Taiwan Contact Center Development Association (TCCDA)
- Thailand – Thai Contact Center Trade Association (TCCTA)
Every year, an APCCAL EXPO will be organized by one of the selected Member Associations for a 3-day event that include Leaders Meeting, Contact Centre Conference, exhibition, contact centre visits, networking cocktail, Awards presentation and Gala Dinner.
As our commitment to share and build strong networking across asia pacific with the spirit of communicate, share and grow. As customer we always want more and better experience. We understood it’s not easy to maintain customer satisfaction and experiences. But, with our willingness to share and exchange our research about customers, we will continue to grow together. I really appreciate for our members in various countries who give opportunities to benchmark, site visit, executive talk, and group discussions.
Business always challenge into competition, and we need to drive contact center with positive competition in this challenging economic situation. How? BPOs, technology providers, business consultant, man power providers and associations need to collaborate and become partners to build contact center capabilities to serve our customers. Help us to maximise resources for better customers life-experiences.
Last but not least, I know you come here not just sit and listen, let’s have a wonderfull life of sharing, exchange knowledge and experiences. As association, we love to listen.
Andi Anugrah, Chairman