Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA)
HKCCA is a Not-for-profit organization representing the contact centre industry and non-face-to-face customer service in Hong Kong. We act as the voice and drive for the well-being of the industry and play an important role in putting Hong Kong at the forefront of contact centre management; technology application as well as customer service excellence.
We are committed to advance the contact centre customer experience as well as business growth through working with members, government and other associations to set policy, identify opportunities, execute, govern, and create better results.
The Association is committed to continue contribute to the effective development of APCCAL through supporting the secretariat service and active participation of the APCCAL business.
- 1999 – 2015 Successfully held the HKCCA Awards – being recognized as “the Oscar of the contact centre industry” for 16 consecutive years.
- 2007 Help founded APCCAL and elected as the Chair Association from 2010 to 2014.
- 2011 Successfully held the 4th APCCAL EXPO in Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
- 2011 Established the Person-to-Person Telemarketing Code of Practice Certification Scheme and received the Government SME Development Fund to help the SME Telemarketers got the certification and training for their frontline agents.
- 2014 HKCCA celebrated its 15th Anniversary and launched an Industry Research.
- 2014 HKCCA was selected as the Secretariat for APCCAL and the host for APCCAL EXPO 2016.
- 2015 APCCAL was officially registered in Hong Kong.
- 2016 Received Government Social Innovation Entrepreneurship (SIE) Development Fund to support Hong Kong’s Ethic Minorities through Contact Centre industry training and employment.
|Name of APCCAL Member||Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA)|
|Address of APCCAL Member||20/F, Unit 1-5, Midas Plaza, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Membership Profile||1) Call Centres : 70|
|2) Call Centre practitioners : 490|
|3) Vendors : 5|
|Country of Incorporation||Hong Kong Special Administration Region, China|
|Date of Incorporation||September 1999|
|Chair Person||Mr. Chapman Lam, Chairman|
|Name of Alternate Representative||Rayland Chan, Executive Director|
|Secretariat Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Number||(852) 39662852|
|Country||Hong Kong, China|
|No. of seats in Country||45,000|
|Project Growth of Contact Centre||5%|
|Market Size (in $ term)||Approx. HK$ 4.2 billion|
|Key Attractions / Strength of Country for Contact Centre Industry||1) Knowledge base for Greater China with years of experience in developing contact centre for leading local and global brands.|
|2) Well educated and language proficient workforce.|
|3) Freest economy in the world; efficient market place with world class telecommunications infrastructure.|
|4) Strong governance structure and legal system; Simple taxation|
|Industry Profile (in % terms)||1) Inbound : 52%|
|2) Outbound : 5%|
|3) Blended : 43%|
|Primary Location||Hong Kong|
|Industry Statistics||1) Avg Service Level Targets : 80% in 20 sec|
|2) Avg Call Abandon Rates : 3.5%|
|3) Avg Cust Satisfaction Rate : 85%|
|4) Avg Staff Satisfaction Rate : 80%|
|5) Avg Staff Turnover (External) : 20%|
|6) Avg Unplanned Leave Rate : 3%|
Information updated on 25th March 2016